Jesus taught us that it is better to give than to receive. God has been generous toward us and has freed us to be generous as well! The stewardship of our finances is one of the most practical and important ways that our lives can proclaim the gospel. When we give, we give joyfully as an act of worship and devotion to God because of the overwhelming generosity He has shown to us through Jesus.
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. — 2 Corinthians 9:7
How to Give
For your convenience we provide multiple ways for you to give:
- *Sunday Morning Offering during one of our services.
- *By mail: Make your check payable to “West Church” and mail it to:
Haverhill, MA 01832
- *Bill Pay: You may set up donations through your financial institutions bill pay system.
- Credit or Debit Card: You can give using your Credit/Debit Card. Please note that the amount we receive will be approximately 2.2% lower than the Gift Amount specified due to our online processing fees. There is an option for you to cover the online processing fees.
- ACH: An electronic funds transfer directly from your checking or saving account to the West Church account. This is the best option for online giving since there is only a minimal fee for the transaction. Text-to-Give: Text any dollar amount to (978) 412-4775 to give. First time givers will be prompted to provide their payment method via a secure web page. After that, donating is as easy as sending a text. Simply text the amount you'd like to give to the number above and your gift will be directed to the Operating Fund. You may also give to the Benevolence or Building Fund:
- example: text "$50 Benevolence" to give to Benevolence
- example: text "$50 Building" to give to Building
* There is no fee for using your bank’s online bill pay option, or when giving by personal check.
Automated giving weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. may be set up by bill pay, credit/debit card, or ACH.
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE AN ONLINE CONTRIBUTION